Tuesday, March 31, 2020

12/25/2020

Merry Christmas everyone. No changes on the home front. Still no internet or phone but that was expected. No text from the Earthlink installer but that was also expected. After all, it is Christmas Day. My brother will be coming over for dinner and he'll bring his mobile modem so that I can connect for a short while. At least I'll be able to update my family on our situation and wish them a Merry Christmas electronically. We sent cards but who knows if they made it to their destinations this busy time of year in a timely fashion. That's all for now. Time to get ready for a wonderful afternoon. Looks like Earthlink will be here the 27th to connect me once more with the world at large. Still miffed that they didn't text but that means when/if AT&T gets here the 29th, I'll be able to make a dramatic presentation of returning their equipment. Better not get my hopes up though and remember that AT&T employees are not the target of my wrath. After all 'tis the season.

No comments: