Tuesday, March 31, 2020

01/06/2020

It's January 6th at 12:30 PM and AT&T has missed their 3rd appointment. It's been 27 days since I 1st called for service and 16 days without service. I called AT&T at 11 AM to check on my appointment and to get transferred to the folks who can help me with my pin number which is different from my 4 digit security number. After the transfer I was told that there would be up to a 10 minute wait. I gave up after 20 minutes of being on hold. AT&T sucks. The hold music really sucked too. I just got off the phone with an AT&T service rep who lied to me and told me that a service person was still on the way. Meanwhile, Earthink has yet to contact me with a new installation appointment time. They told me when I called this morning that their service tech made notes that there was no access. We were home all day. Why no access? Is it the tree next to the pole that's giving them issues? There's clear access to the pole which is where they need access to. Even if that's not it it's time to remove that Scrub Oak. So now I have calls out to several local tree service companies. It never ends. I'll write later today once the AT&T dude shows up but my money is on another no show. AT&T is batting a thousand. It's now 4:15 PM and the Roto dudes have just left the scene. We have use of the kitchen sink again. No call from AT&T service tech. No call from AT&T service center. Could they be trying to reach me on my dead AT&T number? More than likely. No call from Earthlink either. No text telling me when their next appointment will be. Looks like I'll be at work very early tomorrow morning getting caught up.

No comments: