Tuesday, March 31, 2020

01/04/2020

It's now Saturday, January 4th and we just got a text from Earthlink telling us that our installation is scheduled for January 3rd. Took them a while but at least they actually texted me correctly. Too bad they're a day late and their installation folks didn't show up. Then there's AT&T. I called to get my 4 digit pin number, which is different than the 4 digit number that confirms my account. Without it, I have no access to my voice mail which requires a 4 digit pin number and I have no idea what my my 4 digit pin number is. The woman I spoke to put in the start date of my outage so that they can adjust the bill. Then she offered to transfer me to the line for folks who need pin numbers. I get the usual B.S. advertizing extolling the virtues of their up to date technology. After that I hear a recorded voice telling me that they only work weekdays before they hang up. Needless to say, my voice messages will have to wait until Monday. I'd call AT&T back but it would be a waste of my emergency phone minutes and time. AT&T is really starting to piss me off.

No comments: