Thursday, June 08, 2023

Trump indicted on federal charges in classified documents investigation

    Here's what many of us have been waiting for and this is only for the documents case. Now the real fun begins. We won't exactly know what the charges are but there are 7 of them and I've seen enough to have a pretty good idea of what they are. Violations of the espionage act and obstruction of justice are my bet. 
    Like I said previously, the dog and pony show is just getting started. Tuesday next week we'll more than likely know exactly what those 8 charges are for. Meanwhile I'm getting myself a red beer to celebrate the beginning of a very interesting and well deserved persecution of our former criminal and chief. The several other investigations should be chiming in soon with their own laundry list of evil deeds to persecute. I'm so looking forward to the show. Just sayin'. 
    I've been following politics ever since Bush stole an election and proceeded to screw stuff up, leaving Chaney and Rumsfeld to burn and pillage. Those two were from the Reagan Administration and were in on the beginning of the end for America. I'm saying that they set into motion this whole chaotic bullshit that currently dominates our lives. The tax cuts that were done back then are when our infrastructure began to degrade and the wealthy began getting way wealthier. Raegan set that shit in motion. Members of his administration continued his legacy of "Trickle Down" economics during Bush's 8 years. That BS got me started. Our country missed a golden opportunity to unite the world in opposition to the terrorists that committed 9/11 by starting a bullshit war in Iraq while doing the same in Afghanistan for the right ones. Both cost us bigtime. That's why I feel the need to express my frustration by writing this down. I'm only talking to myself to borrow a phrase. Later.       

No comments: