Monday, June 05, 2023

Signs of an Inner Monologue


    Never really thought about it much but this video got my attention and set my inner monologue off. It didn't help that I went on a 4 hour drive right after watching it and reviewed what I'd learned over and over and over. Some folks don't have much of an inner monologue. Others have it full time (that's me). Most are somewhere in between. They don't know what it all means exactly but they're working on it. Meanwhile, I'm constantly having an inner monologue or listening to my inner music station, which can include inner commentary. I'm having an inner dialog now about how I might be a good subject for their study. If it paid well. If not, their loss. I'll just keep silently entertaining myself throughout my waking hours. Like usual. Just sayin'.

No comments: