Sunday, July 03, 2022

Thoughts on America's Future

     It's not looking good people. We're divided as a nation thanks to years of Right Wing propaganda brought to you by Fox News. I've tried to watch that shit but I am allergic to manipulation and I break out in hives whenever I try. Stupid people watch Fox News. Remember that my definition of stupid includes the fact that really stupid people's actions not only harm others around them but also cause self harm. You know the deal. They be cutting off their noses to spite their face. I say that because they end up voting Republican which is as anti-democratic as it gets. These stupid people also get violent which is increasingly on display. I hate fucking stupid people with a passion and there are a ton of stupid people in this country. Like I said, it's not looking good people.    

No comments: