Monday, July 04, 2022

Biden facing backlash for tweets on gas, inflation


    I remember what Trump used to Tweet. Lies, lies and more lies. So Biden uses Twitter to ask the oil barons to take it easy on the price gouging and gets shit on. WTF? I mean, What The Fuck? It's obvious to any informed American that the oil barons are making out like fucking bandits and paying little or no taxes. Fuck the oil barons and fuck the Republicans (and Democrats) who are owned by the oil barons. Capitalism needs to be tempered with taxes to spread that wealth around for things like bridges and highways. The tax burden rests upon the shoulders of those who are least able to afford them rather than the corporations making fucking billions in profit. Jeff Bezos can kiss my ass or stop treating his employees like shit and pay the same fucking percentage of taxes on his businesses that I fucking do. Fuck these rich bastards getting richer and richer. If you vote Republican that's what you're voting for because those rich bastards have those politicians bought and paid for along with many of their Democrat counterparts. At least Democrats aren't trying to dismantle Social Security and Medicare. Since I enjoy the benefits from both that I fucking paid for my entire working life I'm not too keen on becoming destitute if it's taken away. Read that to mean there will be righteous  consequences if it's taken away. Just sayin'.      

No comments: