Saturday, November 06, 2021

Smart Phone Initialized

     So Tuesday I got the phone to work for outgoing calls and messages only. I could also receive messages but not phone calls and when someone called there was nothing on the line. No voice mail, no anything. Spent an hour on the phone and still couldn't get any love. While AT&T was sending me to their techs I was sidetracked by some BS while on hold and lost the connection. That was my last call for Tuesday as I'd reached my limit for profanity free conversation with people who were no help.

    Wednesday I made my final call and after an hour of holding and whatever I was in business. They reset the connection and I've finally joined the smart phone crowd.

    I'd like to thank You Tube for the many videos about how to navigate your new I-Phone 12 and get the most out of your phone. I'm finding them very helpful.

No comments: