Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Signs of Fascism

     Definitiona political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition. 

    Sounds like Trump and his supporters to me. They meet the definition. I wonder how many of Trump's supporters are aware enough to see it? They blame Antifa for any violence the Right perpetrates so I'm thinking not many. The ones who stand to make some big bucks if Trump returns to power certainly should know better. But I'm betting the majority of them are ignorant of where that support is taking us as a country. If they knew I'd doubt they would continue to support their former criminal and thief. 

No comments: