Thursday, July 27, 2023

07.27.2023

 Armageddon's Haiku Samurai is where I post a Haiku a day and have since April 1st of this year. They are intended to point out some of the factors involved with the eventual failure of our current civilization. Stupidity at alarming levels is already infecting all levels of our society, in particular the top 1%. You know, those folks who own nearly all there is to own and continue to take what they want from the rest of us. How much power do they fucking need to sooth their fear of facing any consequences for what they did to get it? Everyday I keep my eyes open for the next atrocity to hit social media in one form or another. There are signs everyday that I acknowledge and keep to myself. Signs of some bad shit to come in our near future. Just sayin'.    

No comments: