Thursday, February 02, 2023

Signs from the Treadmill

     Yes, it's true. We have a treadmill and last week I cleared the various items adorning same to start using it. I've been at 240 pounds for well over a month now and it was time to take the next step in my weight loss program. Hence the treadmill. I figured that I had gone about as far as I could go without more physical activity so I added it to the mix. I started out at a minute 3 times a day. It didn't seem like much but I've added time every day and suddenly I'm at 235.5 pounds. I haven't been at this weight since my twenties. I'm asking myself what my regular weight might end up being now and I still have no answer. 

    Retirement has been such a blessing. I had no idea at how much of myself I gave to work. It's been almost 18 months since I left that part of my life in the past and I'm finally bringing the energy that made me successful there back where it belongs. Just sayin'.   

No comments: