Sunday, January 22, 2023

Let's talk about DOJ telling House Judiciary to take a hike....


    I'll admit that I was worried that Insurrectionist Jim Jordan would cause some problems investigating the "Weaponization" of the DOJ. Glad to hear this piece of traitorous trash will get no where investigating the investigation that will put him behind bars. At the very least he should be removed from office for supporting the January 6 insurrection. Just sayin'.

    In other news, Ginger and Thumper are teaming up for playtime now and they get their zoom on quite a bit now. Thumper is starting to act more like home raised kitty than a wildcat and improves in leaps and bounds. We had our bedroom area closed to Thumper at night due to his rambunctious behavior at 5 AM but when I left it open last night I woke up with him curled up by my pillow this morning. I'm hoping that he got the point after a period of no access to us at night but as usual, only time will tell.  

No comments: