Thursday, August 18, 2022

Texas school BANS Anne Frank’s Diary as Right Wing Censorship reacts new...


    It's difficult keeping up with the latest Right Wingnut Bullshit but I feel it's time to give these stupid people a solid Fuck You! I read nearly 200 books a year and owe much of my knowledge to my reading habit. Censoring books is bad. It's like throwing away the 1st Amendment. I've read about every book on the top 100 recommended reading list. The Tale of Two Cities brought tears to my eyes the second time I read it. 50 years had past and I was a different person. My reaction confirmed that I've gained insights into our human condition that allowed me feel the words on the page. Would that wonderful book pass the censors stupidity test? How fucking stupid do they want their children to be. Stupid can't be fixed but it can be propagated. Heaven help us all if these fucked up individuals get their way and turn our public education system to shit. Just sayin'.     

No comments: