Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Signs That I Am Not Entertained

     I am not entertained when Putin decides to invade another country.

    I am not entertained when Trump praises Putin's intelligence for killing innocent people.

    I am not entertained by Republicans calling Biden's response weak when it's been the opposite. Biden helped unite the world's governments to respond to Putin's insane power grab. Republicans got shit to say about what they'd do different.

    I am not entertained by people dying in a war and the media bringing this to our attention 24/7. Nothing but hot air and bullshit as the networks compete for our attention. 

    Last of all, I am not entertained as I watch America slowly but surely tear itself apart. That's Putin's ultimate goal and he's getting closer to achieving it than he's ever been.  

No comments: