Thursday, March 31, 2022

Lawrence: McConnell Knows Evidence Against Justice Thomas Is 'Damning'


    I've known that since before the second Bush Administration. His wife was an off the hook Tea Party fan and he didn't recuse himself then either. From what I've heard from credible sources, he's a partisan fucking hack with the personality of a garden slug. I've known that he's not qualified to hold a position on the Supreme Court since his confirmation hearings. Everything he's done since has confirmed my initial assessment so the current hullabaloo is no surprise to me. Mitch waxing eloquent on his work was amusing to say the least and does imply that he knows it looks bad for his Right Wingnut Justice this time. He didn't recuse himself from a high profile case that involved his wife's political activities, not the first time he's failed the oath. Hopefully this piece of trash will eventually be removed to a place where he won't bother us anymore. As for me, I'm not holding my breath for that to happen anytime soon.      

No comments: