Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Signs of Immigration Bullshit


    They've known that our immigration system needed repairs and have resisted passing any legislation to remedy the situation for fucking decades. Now they rail about the system that Trump fucking broke during his administration. Stupid Fucking MAGA Clowns. Just sayin'.
    In other news, I dropped to 229 Monday and have been inching down in weight each day. Wondering where it will stop this time. I've been doing it in 10 pound increments then staying there for several months at a time. I've been at 230 for over 6 months so if I'm going to lose more weight it's about time. The whole process has been life changing to say the least. No more blood pressure medication. Been off of that for several months now and average around 130/80 when I check it (on a daily basis). I'm feeling better all the time. It's very cool. Later.....    

No comments: