Saturday, November 26, 2022

More Signs of Loss

     Hit 239 this morning, breaking into the 230's for the first time in about 45 years. Everything is changing. Just moving around feels totally different as my large pot belly has nearly disappeared. Had to go through my wardrobe stash to find clothes that I had previously rejected as too small. Great shirts in there but just about every pair of pants I own fit loosely now. My lower denture is even loose. That part is not so great but at least it's repairable. Now I'm wondering how far I should go? My body tells me to keep going until I level out somewhere. Now that food isn't the issue it used to be, I'm expecting to achieve some sort of balance again. With my frame I'll most likely feel best in the 200 to 220 range. My doctor will be freaked when he sees me in late December and I'm looking forward to it. Just sayin'.    

No comments: