Thursday, July 02, 2020

Signs of the Times

We live in interesting times. Here in Lake County, California, I watch from a safe distance as America is pulled apart by hatred and fear. Now add The Virus and Black Lives Matter protests. It's difficult for me to comprehend what life is like in the cities. Here in the sticks we can limit our contact with the outside world rather easily. Not so in the big cities. Here you can feel like you have more control over how much I'm exposed to The Virus. Unfortunately, many here in Lake County feel that masks are not needed. Some stores do not enforce nor encourage wearing masks. Those stores lose my business. That's an easy way for me to reduce my exposure to inconsiderate pieces of shit who complain about their rights being violated by being forced to wear a mask. You know, pussies. Happy 4th Everyone!

No comments: